Newydd is responsible for the insurance to cover the building; however, we are not responsible for insuring against damage to the contents of your home. You are strongly advised to obtain contents insurance when taking over your tenancy to protect your personal belongings.

We work in partnership with Thistle Insurance to offer you insurance cover for the contents of your home. You will need to contact Thistle Insurance directly to arrange your insurance cover, please mention Newydd Housing Association when you speak to an advisor.

To view details on the insurance available please click below:

Insurance Rates

Application Pack