This area of our website will give you important information about being a Newydd tenant. You can also find this information in your Welcome to Newydd pack. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for other updates and information.
Here are your ten responsibilities as a Newydd tenant:
- You must pay your rent
- You must allow our gas service engineers to annually service your boiler.
- You must keep your home clean, tidy and free from rubbish.
- You must let us know when repairs are needed.
- Any damage you cause to the property must be paid for.
- You must behave responsibly and legally in your home and make sure your visitors behave in the same way.
- If you would like a pet, you need permission from us.
- If you would like to run a business from your home, you must ask us for permission first.
- If you want to make changes to your property, you must write to us for permission.
- You must keep us informed about who is living in your home. You can do this using My Newydd.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch via:
Email at email@example.com
Text on 07422 12 87 80
Call on 0303 040 1998
My Messages on My Newydd