Empty homes

Do you have an empty home? 

Housing Associations or Registered Social Landlords (RSLs), like Newydd, work to increase the number of properties that are available to rent. They are experienced in letting properties and will support private sector landlords with an empty home, to lease or manage the letting of a property. 

So if you are one of the following, a RSL maybe able to offer assistance:

  • First-time landlord
  • Buy-to-let landlord
  • Owner with an inherited home
  • Absentee landlord

Here at Newydd, we have the experience and the expertise to offer a range of services for empty homeowners from finding tenants to a fully managed service. If your property requires any refurbishment, whether that is decoration or more substantial works, we can assist you with this process in terms of obtaining competitive tenders, managing the works, leasing the property for you and helping you apply for any loans that may be available. 

If you are interested in how Newydd can help you with your empty home, you can contact us on enquiries@newydd.co.uk or call 0303 040 1998. 

RSLs are non-profit making and are regulated by the Welsh Government.