Budgeting help

How can I get free and confidential money guidance or advice?

You can get free and confidential money guidance by contacting one of our financial inclusion officers using the form below.

You can access help on:

  • Budgeting
  • Saving
  • Saving money on energy bills
  • Small debt advice
  • Combatting arrears
  • Benefit entitlement

Request more information

Citizens Advice Bureau

You can also contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau. They can help you resolve your legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice. To find your nearest bureau please go to their website and type in your postcode.

Money Advice Service

The Money Advice Service helps people manage their money. They do this directly through their own free and impartial advice service. They also work in partnership with other organisations to help people make the most of their money. They are an independent service, set up by government. Please remember that rent is a priority debt and failure to pay it could put your home at risk. For help and support on how to budget for your rent use the free online Budget Planner.