Money guidance

At Newydd we understand that you may experience problems paying your rent. You may also find you need support to budget for the most important costs in your life like rent, food and heating. We are able to help you if are struggling to pay for these things, there is a lot of information available in the sections below but you can also get free money guidance at any time, the quicker you get support from us the more we can help. We can make sure you are receiving the correct benefits, getting discounts on things like council tax and water bills etc.

Coronavirus Guidance
​Coronavirus is affecting many of our tenants, we have put together some information and guidance to help you throughout this time.
Budgeting help
You can get free and confidential money advice by contacting us. This is a free and confidential service.
Universal Credit
Universal Credit is a new type of benefit designed to support people who are on a low income or out of work.
Personal Independent Payment
Between October 2013 and 2018, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) replaced Disability Living Allowance (DLA) with Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for eligible disabled people.
Safe loans
If you need to borrow money try a Credit Union
Energy saving tips
UK wide, almost £3 billion could be saved every year in energy bills.