Complaints Procedure

If you are not happy with a service you get from Newydd it is important to let us know. You can express your concern in any of the ways below.

  • Contact any staff member from Newydd and they will try and solve the problem you are experiencing.
  • If you remain unhappy you can ask for your complaint to be dealt with formally. You can do this in a number of ways:
  • Verbally by telling any member of staff
  • Call us on 0303 040 1998
  • Use the form on our website
  • E-mail us at
Write a letter to us at the following address:

Newydd Housing Association
Ty Cadarn
5 Village Way
CF15 7NE

For a copy of our concerns and complaints policy which will give you more details, please contact any member of staff or alternatively you can access the policy here. We have our concern and complaint policy and forms available at our office.
Complaints can also be submitted to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales. However the opportunity to put right a matter before involving the Ombudsman would be welcome.

Request more information