Get support

How to get support when you need it

At Newydd we recognise that you might need a little bit of extra help to manage your tenancy. Your Housing Officer will be able to make a referral to the Supporting People Team in your local authority for additional support to help you manage your tenancy if you have identified needs. This might include mental health, drug or alcohol dependency or a vulnerability that makes it difficult to cope with or manage your tenancy.

Our rent team can also offer support through our money advice service as well as provide up to date information about claiming housing benefit and universal credit.

Request more information