We ask our contractors to carry out work with minimum disruption to you. They are required to:
- Introduce themselves to the tenant and show proof of identity. Do not hesitate to ask to see it.
- Explain the nature and purpose of the job
- Behave in a proper and professional manner at all times, refrain from smoking, bad language, and playing radios
- Take care of the tenant’s property and possessions and protect them at all times from dust, paint, etc
- Keep the tenant’s home secure at all times
- Keep safe all materials and equipment used on site to avoid danger to tenants and visitors
- Reconnect and test services such as water, gas and electricity at the end of each working day
- Clear any rubbish arising from works from the property, from the garden and other areas outside the property
- Make good any damage to decorations
- Comply with health and safety legislation and relevant codes of practice
- Comply with our equality and diversity policy
- Where major works are involved, agree the extent of removal of carpets, furniture etc, and their condition, before the work commences
- Special requirements of tenants/details of advocates to be passed on to contractors.
Below is a list of contractors that work in your area: